08 Feb Attend IoT Asia 2018 and stand a chance to win hotel stay in Singapore!
Win a Hotel Stay in Singapore!
For the past 4 years, IoT Asia has been at the forefront of bringing global collaboration and partnership opportunities to governments, businesses and societies in Asia. It is an award-winning event that brings together technology influencers, C-Suite executives, SME owners, design architects, solution architects, engineers, investors and start-ups to assess the latest trends and partnership models in Asia.
You will get a sensory experience at the 6,000 sqm exhibition featuring 500+ IoT solutions and platforms from
As a trade visitor, you will also be able to:
- Attend the Opening Ceremony on 21 March 2018, Hall 3
- Arrange meetings with technology professionals from the FULL IoT value chain out there
- Geek out at complimentary community-driven FREE on-floor seminars at TechSpace.
- Explore collaboration opportunities with emerging start-ups at the popular Start-Up Exchange Zone
- Meet innovators from leading academic institutions at the Institution Zone
Register as a Trade Visitor before 28 Feb and stand a chance to win a hotel stay in Singapore!
Use code IOT18CONT_HOTELSTAY
If you have not secured your pass, it’s time to register now. Malaysia Automation Technology Association members get EXTRA 25% off conference rates except Academic. Use code IOT18SOMATA25. We hope you can join us to chart the future of IoT in Asia.
See you on 21 – 22 March 2018, Hall 3, Singapore EXPO
Supported by :