20 Feb Machinery & Equipment (M&E) -Industry (Productivity Blueprint )
Posted at 03:36h in News
- M&E industry – strategic importance to the country’s economic transformation
- Has cross cutting linkages with all other industries
- Under the 11th Malaysia Plan – one of the catalytic subsectors for Malaysia’s economic transformation to greater prosperity.
- Malaysia’s M&E industry is among the largest and strongest in ASEAN.
- Dominated by mainly Malaysian-owned small and medium sized companies (SMEs)
- The local industry provides full machinery solutions from design to distribution
- Customized or designed to order products for local and export markets